Neither has a purpose. Hell, this blog doesn't have a purpose and I'm not even sure writing has much of a purpose anymore for that matter.
We, however, are going to focus on Twitter.
1. Our written language has been fucked for years. Twitter thought it could make it worse. They were right.
2. I've never happened upon a single tweet that mattered.
3. Posts are called tweets.
4. Hash tag rhymes with douche bag. Not a coincidence. Same amount of syllables. Both words rhyme enough to count. Just start referring tweets as douche bag posts and the clarity will come.
5. Ashton Kutcher was the celebrity (note: celeb isn't a word)who worked to make it popular. He is also known as primarily playing an idiot in movies and television. What if its not an act and Hollywood only brought him on board for his model like good looks. Only, wait, he just has the model good looks because that is what he used to be.
6. Every time you tweet, you could be doing something else that actually matters. I would rather see someone peddle drugs in a confessional booth rather than be on their phone there.
7. Cosplayers love the tech age. Girls who aren't pretty enough to just wear bikinis alone but are smart enough to realize that nerds jack off and grade on a generous curve are getting too mainstream. Save dress up for the bedroom and Halloween, future low-quality porn stars.
8. Twitter lets the terrorists win.
9. It isn't enough that I just hate it quietly. They advertise. I should advertise too. I can't even get away from them by throwing away all tech I own. I'd eventually buy a bag of Oreos and find that goddamn blue bird on it.
10. It makes me stick to my 99.99% plan. Sigh.
Sorry, but I have no respect for Facebook, which means I view Twitter like the ugly little brother of a deeply retarded incest-born monkey molester.